Saturday, June 27, 2009

Friday afternoon - time to reflect


Friday afternoon. No family dinner planned. Tel Aviv quiets down in these hours. Like I imagine a post-nuclear-attack would feel like: a peacefull vacom. A very little breeze creeps in, hardly noticeable - but I did. Phone will not ring now. It's me time. Time to reflect. To summarize. To add and subtract the events of the passing week/s. To asses and sum up my feelings. Michael Jackson's death hits me like all tragdegies do - with little impact. I am in apathy. Taking time to absorve. Things hardly do sink in immediatly. They take time. They dwell slowly, and errupt unexcpectedly. They surprise me. I am sad one moment. Incouraged the other. Sometimes within the hour.
Hesistant to make plans I would regret a moment later. I remain behind the screen. Safe.

1 comment: